Hi, I've been in the business since 8/2004. I head up the Luxury Home Division in our office. You can reach me @ 925.719.1511. I have considerable knowledgeable in real estate specific to the areas I've lived and worked in. What I like to do for anyone who works with me is to keep them well informed as to what to expect in a sales or purchase of a home. My goal is to provide outstanding service to each and every client. To do this, I first start with building trust. Here is what I promise:
1. Answer your call immediately and/or reply within 15 minutes unless I'm driving, on a call, in a meeting or after hours. If I can I will try to text you.
2. I will want to provide you with the information you requested.
3. I will set up an appointment immediately to view your home to evaluate the condition and offer suggestions - if needed, to help you get your home ready to sell. I will also be prepared to discuss and fill out paperwork for selling your home.
4. On our appointment meeting, we will review the marketing plan and price strategies, commission costs ...read more
5. My goal is to help you sell your home fast, for top dollar and with the least amount of hassle.
6. If you are not planning to sell for another 3-6 months, I will wamt to set up an appointment immediately to see your home, give you information about preparation it for sale so you can take your time getting it ready.
7. In the meantime, I will send you Alerts weekly on homes for sale/sold from your area so you can keep up with your market.
8. Since comminication is key to a smooth transaction, please reply to my emails, texts, and calls within 4 hours.
1. Answer your call immediately and/or reply within 15 minutes, unless I'm driving, on a call, in a meeting or it's after hours. If I can I will try to text you 1st.
2. When I respond, I will want to provide you with the information you requested and set up an appointment for viewing.
3. Then, I will want to discuss your buying needs and allow you access to the MLS through my website so you can search homes for sale 24/7 and be alert to new homes coming on the market.
4. Working with me you will want to be ready to buy, so have your lenders approval letter ready or proof of funds before we see a home. If you'rer not ready, just let me know and I will guide you in the right direction
5. I will send you a copy of the purchase contract and other forms you will want to read to get yourself ready to buy.
6. I'm service oriented, and will want to facilitate your home purchase within 1-120 days. Call me @ 925.719.1511
Office hours: 10am-7pm Monday-Saturday, Sunday 1pm-7pm. After hours is base on my availability.
I lived in the Bay Area my whole life, living in 11 different cities. Before I received my license, I worked in many positions in the banking industry, but customer service mainly. On my days off, I enjoy outdoor activities, short weekend vacations, visiting family and friends, and learning about the history of the places I visit. Life is a blessing and every moment is precious!
WHY REAL ESTATE:
I've wanted to be a Realtor since I was 20. Touching family, friends and peoples lives by helping them with their largest investment is very rewarding. They put their tuste in me to help them sell their highest investment - I intern want them to get the highest sales price for their home.
Plus, when raising a family it provided flexibility. Now that my children have grown, I enjoy through the lives of others the experience of home buying and selling.
2004 Intero Real Estate, Pleasanton CA
2004-2006 Zip Realty, Pleasanton CA
2006-2009 Excel Realty and Mortgage, Pleasanton CA
2009-present Better Homes and Garden RE/Mason-McDuffie, Antioch CA
Since being with BHG R.E./Mason-McDuffie, I have educated myself in specific fields and hold these certificates:
Certified New Home Build
Residential Construction Certified
Specializations: Luxury Homes, Seller Representation, Investment Property, Buyer Representation, Custom Homes, Land, Multifamily Properties, Residential, Golf Course Communities, Relocation, Adult Communities, Short Sales, Farm and Ranch, Residential Condos/Townhomes, Move-Up Home Buyers, Single Family Homes, Retirement Communities, First-time Home Buyers, Second Homes, New Construction, Distinctive Collection, Foreclosures, Waterfront, Vacation Homes
The schools shown represent both the nearest schools by distance and the assigned schools based on local school and district attendance boundaries. Attendance boundaries change based on various factors and proximity does not guarantee enrollment eligibility. Please consult your real estate agent and/or the school district to confirm the schools this property is zoned to attend. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
IDX listing data, community and school boundary data provided by Onboard Informatics, LLC. Data augmented by mapping provided by Microsoft, drive time and commute data by INRIX, Inc. Zillow.com, Zillow, and Zestimate are registered trademarks or trademarks of Zillow, Inc. © Zillow, Inc, and suppliers. Any use of Zillow tools is subject to their general Term of Use.
© Copyright 2017, Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate LLC.
All Rights Reserved. Better Homes and Gardens® is a registered trademark of Meredith Corporation licensed to Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate LLC. An Equal Opportunity Company. Equal Housing Opportunity. Each Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate office is independently owned and operated.
Any services or products provided by independently owned and operated franchisees, except for real estate transactions conducted through the real estate brokerage business, are not provided by, affiliated with or related to Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate LLC, nor any of its affiliated companies.